WRIGHT RESTYLING – CALGARY’S TOP CAR AUDIO INSTALLATION EXPERTS
Top quality car audio systems and installation services in Calgary
Searching for a good music sound system?
There are several aspects to having a great vehicle audio setup, and some of them may be new to you if you aren’t in the car audio business.
- System Quality – This one is pretty obvious. The higher quality your stereo, speakers, and subwoofers, the better your sound will be. This doesn’t mean you need to splurge for top-of-the-line equipment to get the sound quality you’re looking for, just that budgeting a little bit extra will make a noticeable difference in your end result.
- Sound Deadening – If you haven’t considered this, you could be spending too much on your audio system without even knowing it! Sound deadening reduces road noise and vibrations, resulting in increased musicality no matter what system you have. Even stock and budget options can have great acoustics when the road and vehicle noise is dampened.
- Stereo Settings – Your vehicle audio settings should make your car sound like a live concert. The sound comes from up front and resonates through the rest of the cab. There are actually timing settings for this between your front and rear speakers! Cranking up the rear speakers can increase the tinny treble sounds and make it so you can’t talk to your passengers in the back seat. Not cool. Properly tuned speakers make it so you can hear every note, yet also appreciate the conversation.
What if I'm looking for a cheap car stereo?
Here’s the good news. You do not have to spend a fortune to get a great sound system. Car audio technology is better than ever before, and even some stock systems stand up to the pro test. It’s all a matter of getting the right system for your vehicle, and then having it tuned to maximize the space.
Can I get good car bass without a subwoofer?
No one wants that crackly, rattly, “teenager” bass. Yet bass is actually one of the most important aspects of your sound. We always recommend a subwoofer, and then we take the time to set your system up so that your bass is deep and clear, enhancing your music without trying to steal the show.
How do I decide what sound system is best for me?
That’s why we’re here. We have the “Wright” products – pun intended! With a huge range of brands and over 40 years of experience in our shop, we will assess your car and then provide you with the solution that hits your musicality vision, your budget, or your custom audio system dreams.
Wright Restyling - One of the Most Experienced Auto Accessories Dealers/Installers in the city.
Can I get boat or motorcycle audio in Calgary?
Here at Wright Restyling, we stock, install, and service all types of audio systems, including marine audio as well as motorcycle and ATV sound systems. Our team can help you pick one that fits your needs and your budget so you can enjoy music during all your activities.
Where can I go to fix my car stereo?
Stuff happens. Whether your DIY install didn’t go as planned, or you had a new system put in and aren’t happy with the sound, we can help! We’ll go through an extensive checklist to see what’s going on and then we’ll let you know exactly what needs to be done to fix it. A few areas we’ll evaluate are:
- Vehicle size
- Seat and speaker orientation
- Brand and type of system
- Location and direction of subwoofers
- Quality of sound deadening
- Speaker timing and volume
Even if you bought your system somewhere else, we’ll make sure you leave with car audio that sounds great.
Want the best car audio products and service in the Calgary area?
Wright Restyling is your best choice for expert guidance and installs. We have the team to get your car audio setup done right the first time. We also offer sound system troubleshooting services for all makes and models, so we can overcome what might be road blocks to less experienced shops. Plus, we’re not here to sell you anything. We want to help you hit your goals for musicality, bass, and budget, and that looks different for everyone.
Can my car stereo work with GPS and hands-free systems?
Hands-free navigation and phone control is so crucial for a safe driving experience. If you ever need navigation while driving, or have to take a call, using your cell phone can result in a ticket or even an accident. We have audio options that work with an existing onboard nav or hands-free system, or we can add that functionality to your car, even if it’s an older model.